To remove dirt and grease, oil, pollutants and mould from the
See instructions for usage.
To remove dirt and grease, oil, pollutants and mould from the furniture. Supplied with its own applicator pad
Instructions for Use:
- This cleaner is ready to use and may be applied directly to furniture
- Allow application soak in for 30 seconds
- Remove dirt and grease with a sponge or a soft scrubbing pad - Rinse surface with water
- Severely stained surfaces may require a second treatment.
- May irritate skin or eyes.
- May cause serious injury if ingested.
- Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
- Do not ingest
- Keep out of reach of children
- Keep container tightly closed
- When using do not eat , drink or smoke
- Use in a well ventilated area
- If swallowed, do not induce vomiting: seek medical advise immediately and show this container or label
- We take no responsibility for misusage
- IMPORTANT: Keep frost free.
Emergency First Aid
- Eye Contact: Wash eyes immediately with large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Skin contact: Remove contaminated clothing immediately
- Wash affected areas with soap and large amounts of water - Get medical attention
- Inhalation: Immediately remove the affected person from the exposure area in to fresh air. Get medical attention if breathing is difficult.
Water, Citric Acid, Salts of sulfonic Acid, Butyglycol, Triethanolamine